Many of us are exposed to carpets throughout the day whether it’s in our home of office. What we may not think about is how unhealthy a dirty carpet can be. Keeping your carpets clean is vital to good health. By getting your carpets cleaned on a regular basis, whether doing it yourself or by hiring a professional, you will not only improve the health of your family, you’ll enhance the beauty of your home. Below are just a few health issues you can avoid by maintaining a clean carpet.
- Pet Hair-If you one of the millions of home owners who love their furry friends, you know just how much they can shed. Regular vacuuming doesn’t always remove some of the hair and fur the gets trapped down in the carpet. Trapped pet hair can lead to a number of breathing issues, especially for those who are allergic.
- Dust Mites-We’ve all heard about the microscopic little critters that infest our bedding and furniture. They also thrive in our carpets leaving behind feces and body parts that can be dispersed into the air every time we walk across our carpets. Professional carpet cleaners have the tools to remove these disgusting bugs and provide you with a healthier environment.
- Air Quality-You may not associate a dirty carpet with your homes air quality but it is! While daily vacuuming can help, a thorough carpet cleaning on a regular basis is needed to get the deep down contaminates the are affecting your air quality. On a side note, good air quality promotes better sleep!
- Organic Waste- A dirty carpet can contain some pretty gross things including, skin cells, blood, urine, feces, vomit and more. These materials not only make your carpet a health hazard, they can also give off unpleasant odors. Do yourself a favor and have you carpet cleaned by a professional carpet cleaning company.
- Mold- Mold is a common allergen that can build up in your carpet due to spills and moisture that don’t get dried up immediately. This mold buildup needs to be removed by using the right equipment and cleaning tools used by professionals. Mold can cause people to have allergic reactions or become ill.
- Pollutants-Bacteria from cockroach allergens, particle pollution, gas, dander, and dust get trapped in your carpet These things become toxic airborne gases that get kicked up by daily living. If you or a family member has allergies or asthma, a good carpet cleaning will help you breathe easier.
Keeping a clean home and carpet isn’t only good for your health and well-being, it’s good for your happiness too. When you have a clean home and carpet to come home to, you can relax and enjoy. Everyone loves a clean house top to bottom, so think about a professional carpet cleaning. You’ll breathe better, sleep better and feel better.
Reflections Extreme Clean offers professional carpet services for your home or office