- Cleaning for two hours burns 200 calories.
- If you aren’t using natural or eco-friendly cleaning products, the air quality in your home can be as much as 500% worse than it is outdoors.
- Iceland is the cleanest country in the world.
- The kitchen sink contains more germs than your toilet.
- 70-80% of dust articles in your home are made up of dead skin cells.
- To be effective, most antibacterial cleaners must be left on surfaces for 30 to 60 seconds before wiping away.
- Mattresses can contain between 100,000 to 10 million dust mites.
- Approximately 10% of your pillow’s weight is made up of the bodies of dead dust mites and their droppings. That’s why they tell you to buy new pillows every year!
- Always close the toilet lid before you flush! Each flush causes germs and bacteria to fly into the air.
- The first documented use of toilet paper comes from 6th century A.D. China.
- The average woman cleans house for 12,896 hours in her lifetime, while an average man cleans house for only 6,448.
- Office phones can contain more than 25,000 germs per square inch.
- The average person spends 87% of their time indoors so it’s important to make sure it’s cleaned properly and the air you’re breathing is healthy.
- Ketchup can be used to bring back the shine on tarnished or corroded brass and silver.
- Vacuum often because 10 square feet of carpet can contain as much as 35 ounces of dirt!
- Mayonnaise can be used to remove the water marks on wood. Cover the mark with 2 tablespoons of mayo, let it sit overnight, then wipe it clean in the morning.
- Banana peels can be used to polish silver, as well as your leather shoes.
- Be careful with raw eats in the kitchen, especially chicken. 75% of diseases are caused by improper food handling.
- Lemon oil is a great way to naturally clean shower door build-up and keep them fresh for longer.
- Almost half of cohabiting adults argue about cleaning such as, who should do it, how often, how to do it properly, and what products and equipment to use. Save the arguments for the big stuff and hire a professional house cleaner.
- Going Green when it comes to house cleaning is on the rise. Consumers spent almost $650 million on eco-friendly cleaning products in 2011.
- And surprisingly, as many as 35% of people who hire a professional cleaning service admit to cleaning up before the help arrives. Not necessary, that’s why you called us.
To get a free quote, please contact us at your convenience. Our team looks forward to doing business with you.
Reflections Extreme Clean LLC
Please follow and like us: