Why should I Use a All-Natural Dog Soap?
We all love to take our dogs out for walks and to allow them to roll in the dirt, leaves and mud, especially as the days grow warmer. The warm weather is here and it’s time to play. Of course, this might mean getting a little dirty. When it’s time to clean up, what kind of soap products are you using on your best friend? Like humans, a dogs’ skin, fur and health can benefit from using all-natural products. Below are a few reasons why you should switch to all-natural soaps for your pets.
- Pet-specific shampoos and soaps can be expensive. If you’re using all-natural soaps for yourself, you can also safely use the same products on your pets. Additionally, some organic soap companies market products specifically for your pets that are far more economical than those bought at the corner pet store.
- Whether you’re shampooing your pet with over the counter human shampoos or those specifically made for pets, you may be exposing them to some harmful ingredients in those products. Watch for and avoid products that contain sodium laureth sulfate, parabens, and other potentially harmful additives.
- Dogs have a higher pH level than humans and therefore their skin dries out faster. The ingredients in many commercial pet soaps and shampoos can dry out a dog’s skin and leave them susceptible to bacterial infections leading to dryness, skin irritation, itching and flaking, and rashes.
- Plant-based soaps contain natural oils like olive, and coconut naturally nourish the skin. These all-natural oils are great for your dog’s fur and will give it a natural healthy shine.
- Finally, bath time can be a fun for you and your pet. Knowing you are using the best and safest products on your dog will make you and you pup feel good about bath time.
At Mid-Michigan Soaps, our goal is to provide natural and safe products, superior customer experience and tremendous value for our customers.
You can shop our products by Clicking Here and check out our popular pet products below.
Pet Shampoo – The pet shampoo leaves your pet’s skin and fur clean and fresh without the use of any chemicals or detergents. It’s easy to use with one hand while the other hand holds on to your pet in the wash tub.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Vegetable Oil, Distilled Water, and Sodium Hydroxide.
Paw Protection – Protect your pet’s feet from Ice, Salt & Snow. Your pet will thank you.
This is an all-natural product you can use on your pet without worry. It is a blend of Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Vitamin E and Beeswax.